| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Morioka in February is slightly cold at -1.9 °C (28.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.3 °C (36.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.1 °C (21 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 55mm (2.2in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 11:10 long with an average length of 10:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Morioka February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Morioka, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Morioka:
- Esashi, Japan - 256.6 kms (159.5 miles) NNW
- Hakodate, Japan - 238.1 kms (148 miles) N
- Aomori, Japan - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) NNW
- Fukaura, Japan - 148.9 kms (92.5 miles) NW
- Akita, Japan - 91.3 kms (56.7 miles) W
- Sakata, Japan - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) SW
- Shinjo, Japan - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) SW
- Sendai, Japan - 161.4 kms (100.3 miles) S
- Yamagata, Japan - 175.4 kms (109 miles) SSW
- Fukushima, Japan - 223.9 kms (139.1 miles) SSW