| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Morioka in December is very cool at 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.4 °C (39.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.1 °C (26.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry. Just 70.9mm (2.8in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 9:20 long and the longest day is 9:32 long with an average length of 9:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Morioka December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Morioka, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Morioka:
- Esashi, Japan - 256.6 kms (159.5 miles) NNW
- Hakodate, Japan - 238.1 kms (148 miles) N
- Aomori, Japan - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) NNW
- Fukaura, Japan - 148.9 kms (92.5 miles) NW
- Akita, Japan - 91.3 kms (56.7 miles) W
- Sakata, Japan - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) SW
- Shinjo, Japan - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) SW
- Sendai, Japan - 161.4 kms (100.3 miles) S
- Yamagata, Japan - 175.4 kms (109 miles) SSW
- Fukushima, Japan - 223.9 kms (139.1 miles) SSW