| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Morioka in April is a little cool at 8.4 °C (47.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.8 °C (37 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in April is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched. Circa 102mm (4in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 13:48 long with an average length of 13:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Morioka April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Morioka, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Morioka:
- Esashi, Japan - 256.6 kms (159.5 miles) NNW
- Hakodate, Japan - 238.1 kms (148 miles) N
- Aomori, Japan - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) NNW
- Fukaura, Japan - 148.9 kms (92.5 miles) NW
- Akita, Japan - 91.3 kms (56.7 miles) W
- Sakata, Japan - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) SW
- Shinjo, Japan - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) SW
- Sendai, Japan - 161.4 kms (100.3 miles) S
- Yamagata, Japan - 175.4 kms (109 miles) SSW
- Fukushima, Japan - 223.9 kms (139.1 miles) SSW